Tru Earth Eco Laundry Detergent Strips | Fragrance-Free | 32-Load Pack
Tru Earth Laundry Strips provide concentrated, convenient, eco-friendly cleaning power in a tiny, pre-measured strip of laundry detergent that you just toss in the wash. No more measuring and spilling. Safe for sensitive skin and the environment. Traditional laundry detergent wastes material and energy by shipping water along with soap in plastic jugs. Tru Earth eco-strips eliminate this, saving 94% of transportation pollution and eliminating plastic waste. Tru Earth Laundry Detergent sheets are tested to ensure they are free of harmful chemicals! Help Keep Plastic jugs out of landfills per year!
- Packaged in a Zero-Waste, Compostable Envelope
- No mess and No Measuring
- Dissolves in Hot or Coldwater
- Works in both front-load and top-load machines, including HE
- Phosphate and Paraben-Free
- Free of added dyes and Chlorine Bleach
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals.
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- No Added Fragrances
- Made in Canada
One True Earth Laundry strip equals one load.
For top-loaders, place one strip (one half-perforated sheet) inside the washer. For front-loaders, place one stip (one half-perforated sheet) in the detergent dispenser. Add clothes and start the washer. For small loads or hand washing, use one-half strip.
*Visit https://www.tru.earth/Ingredients for a complete ingredient list.*
*Keep Tru Earth Laundry Strips out of reach of children. *